Get to the heart of Cyprus and begin your journey now!
Strike out beyond the sun-soaked stretches of sand to discover an island of compelling culture and landscapes, steeped in myth and riddled with ancient riches. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Cyprus, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Cyprus is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll through ancient history in Pafos, dive to haunting shipwrecks off Larnaka, or take a road trip through the Troödos Mountains, all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Cyprus Travel Guide:
• Colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, politics, landscapes, cuisine.
• Over 37 maps.
Coverage Includes: Nicosia, North Nicosia, Troodos Mountains, Kyrenia, Pafos, Salamis, Famagusta, Larnaka and more.